Unstoppable Extreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unstoppable Extreme Wrestling

The most destructive, gravity-defying, law of physics-bending, wrestling fed in history!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remove Austin as owner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cole Scorpio

Cole Scorpio

Remove Austin as owner Empty
PostSubject: Remove Austin as owner   Remove Austin as owner I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:08 pm

I banned him in my fed for rule violations, and now he's banning me from the chat for spite. He was banned fairly, I was not. Philly, you already had to unban me once.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jester

Alex Jester

PostSubject: Re: Remove Austin as owner   Remove Austin as owner I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:20 pm

I have a solution.

*Gives everyone a happy meal*

Try it Smile
Back to top Go down
Mike Cole

Mike Cole

PostSubject: Re: Remove Austin as owner   Remove Austin as owner I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:10 pm

Alex Jester wrote:
I have a solution.

Try it Smile

Gtfo dude Happy Meals are poisoned just like everything McDonalds do.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Phillips

Gordon Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Remove Austin as owner   Remove Austin as owner I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:27 pm

Cole Scorpio wrote:
I banned him in my fed for rule violations, and now he's banning me from the chat for spite. He was banned fairly, I was not. Philly, you already had to unban me once.
From what I know..rule violations are supposed to be met with temporary bans. Temporary being the course of hours, no lifetimes. You banned Austincucio forever, so he did the same back. It called redemption. Don't act like you're innocent, either, because you're not. The real reason you banned him is because he completely fucked your shit up on the chat after you tried to come and decapitate him verbally. Honestly, you've got to stop playing Mr. Good Guy, because you're just as bad as everyone else.

Leave Austincucio as owner; he's done nothing wrong.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jester

Alex Jester

PostSubject: Re: Remove Austin as owner   Remove Austin as owner I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:33 pm

Mike Cole wrote:
Alex Jester wrote:
I have a solution.

Try it Smile

Gtfo dude Happy Meals are poisoned just like everything McDonalds do.
You don't get it so stfu.
Back to top Go down
Cole Scorpio

Cole Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Remove Austin as owner   Remove Austin as owner I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:50 pm

Gordon Phillips wrote:
Cole Scorpio wrote:
From what I know..rule violations are supposed to be met with temporary bans. Temporary being the course of hours, no lifetimes. You banned Austincucio forever, so he did the same back. It called redemption. Don't act like you're innocent, either, because you're not. The real reason you banned him is because he completely fucked your shit up on the chat after you tried to come and decapitate him verbally. Honestly, you've got to stop playing Mr. Good Guy, because you're just as bad as everyone else.

Leave Austincucio as owner; he's done nothing wrong.

He banned me for breaking zero rules. I banned him for breaking rules. That simple. If he wants to come and apologize for breaking the rules of my fed, guess what: he's unbanned. That simple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remove Austin as owner   Remove Austin as owner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remove Austin as owner
Page 1 of 1